Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Kelly and i am 29 years old with a very gorgeous 2 year old daughter.
I have known since i had my daughter that i wanted to help others to have children and have been looking into egg donation.
I have spoken to the CFL clinic in Newcastle and now feel ready and willing to donate my eggs to help a special couple/person become parents.
I am on the short side at 5ft 3ins, have naturally light blonde hair, blue eyes, very healthy diet and in excellent health.
I run my own business, enjoy most sports and am an accomplished equestrian.
Currently working towars my university degree.
Ideally would like to donate through the Newcastle clinic.

If I can help you please pm me  :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi, It's an amazing thing you are offering to do.

I am on the waiting list at the CFL, and have been for nearly a year. I don't think there is enough exposure of how many women are waiting for help. I was probably one of them until I was diagnosed with ovarian failure last year!

I believe there are around 70 women on the waiting list at the CFL - we are 68th ;-(. But if you contact them direct they should match you up with someone at the top of their list.

You would be a perfect match for me, but there are so many women who have been waiting a long time on that list that should get priority.

But thank you for what you are doing - one name off that list moves us one further place up it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Millie,

I have contacted the CFL but i do not want to be matched with a person who i havent even spoken to and give them my eggs without knowing where my own daughters half bother/sister will live.
Im not saying i want any contact with the child but i do want to know where my genetics are going to.
There seems to be quite a lot of women on here needing eggs but not one person has contacted me so i think im probably not going to be a donor :-(  Maybe im too short, i dont know.
Good Luck with everything! Hope you get some good news soon x

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Kelly, I have been waiting for a donor since 2005 and have never been offered a donor as they are so rare. I have been on the centre for life waiting list since 2006, I was told I was top of the list in 2009 but have never been matched with a donor. It is an amazing journey you are about to take and it would enable me to have a baby.  My husband and I have been married for 5 years and together for 15 years.  I found out in 2005 that I have Premature Ovarian Failure and therefore don't have my own eggs and we were referred to Centre for Life in 2006.  I have been awaiting a donor ever since and have never come close to being matched.  I have light brown hair and I'm 5ft4. My husband is 6ft and blonde. I would love for you to be my donor.  We have a strong relationship my husband and I and we have had some lovely holidays and been trying to keep occupied with work but our longing to have a family is constantly there.  I will be an auntie for the third time this April which is always a happy time but also difficult when you haven't any children of your own.  I'm 33 yrs old and my husband is 35 yrs old, I hope 2011 is our year to start a family and that you are able to make our dreams of a family come true.  thanks for posting and I hope you've had a positive response from carol at the centre for life.  I was going to ring her this week as she never rings me as she does not have a donor to match me with but she always has time for me when I ring every few months in hope.  I hope after reading about me you feel able to progress things with the centre for life, and maybe I will get my longed for call from Carol.  thanks for reading my post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts