Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new  ??? I have finally plucked up courage to say hello. Me and hubby have just had 1st cycle and are gutted as it didn't work, we were so close only a day away from the dreaded blood test when blood arrived with clots, not a nice memory we thought like many others we would be lucky but it wasn't our turn yet. Feel a bit numb know it will get easier but seems like a piece of us has been ripped away. Its good to know there are people out there that do really know what were going through and understand, we have good friends and family but its nice to know we have people who truly know what its like, best of luck to everyone.

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Janadder

Welcome to fertility friends

I am very sorry to hear that ur first cycle didnt work for you

:-* :-*to u and ur DH

Are u planning on cycling again soon??

Why not come and join us on The Chitter chatters, where we all gather together for a good gossip together.

If ur planning on cycling again why not have a look at cycle buddies, there u will find a few or a lot of ladies who are planning to cycle together and get some friendship and support along the way.

Welcome once again

Best wishes

^reiki^Emilyxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi there
Welcome to FF.
Just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear your first cycle didn't work. Are you planning for another attempt soon?
Chick

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Hi Jan

We had a negative result from our first ICSI cycle a week ago so I know how you are feeling.

We are lucky enough to have some frozen embryos left so are hoping to try a cycle with them in March time.

I know what you mean about good family etc but there's nothing like the support you get from the girls on here  :)

Welcome to the site. Hope to see you around the boards.

Nicky x

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi thask sfor you message its nice to hear from someone who really understands, think i will join a chit chatty room soon xxx ::)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ps we had some frosties too (two ) (is that right) but unsure what to do about them should we keep them for another time or use them now???
have regular periods so know you can use them without the drugs I have been told.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts