Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My name is Juliana and I just joined yesterday.

Received the dreaded confirmation from our doctor on Tuesday and I haven't stopped crying and feeling so low since.

I hope to find some solace and support and hope that I could do the same for others.

Wishing everyone lots of love and hugs.

Thanks

Juliana

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Juliana, welcome to Fertility Friends.

I know you must need a huge hug right now so ^hugme^ What exactly is the problem preventing you from conceiving? Perhaps I can direct you to some appropriate areas of support on FF where you can meet and chat to others who have been there and, perhaps find some inspiration from other success? ???

In the meantime, why don't you check out the following ares. Do dive right on in ans start posting / asking questions. I am sure you will get lots of friendly support here:

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

FERTILITY INFO GUIDES ~ CLICK HERE

Starting out & Diagnosis ~ CLICK HERE

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck! ^reiki^

C~x

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Hi Juliana
Though it was just over a year ago that we found out DP could not father children that feeling I remember well  and it is absolutely horrible and so confusing as well - we also spent lots of time  :'(. We still do as well. Obviously I don't know what your fertility issue is but any problem is awful and so unfair.  At this stage it is very very early for you and I am sure so much is going through your head, so many questions and emotions - all of which I am sure are totally normal. I know seeing the counsellor via the clinic really helped us and made us feel more normal. It also reassured us that some of our thoughts and emotions were OK - some were not very nice!

Just take your time in coming to terms with this, I have found this site invaluable, I honestly have as you can actually "speak" or even just read about others in the same position - unless you have infertility (IF) issues you can not understadn or appreciate how we feel but people on here do.  Best of luck with it - you have been recommended lots of great links which hopefully will help you a little.

I think it is good you have found this site so early - I didn't for a while and well done for posting.

Sending you lots of  ^hugme^
Tiny xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Juliana ^hugme^

^hugme^ ^hugme^
From reading your post on the moving on board I can only assume you are not planning on having any treatment or taking an alternative route to become parents and have your family :-\ as youve not mentioned your diagnosis :(
If this is the case then I would like to encourage you to Join the ladies in that section of FF for the best advice and support from Ladies who have been there or are there now ^hugme^
If Ive got this wrong :-[ then please use the links Caz has left you to build friendships
and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation.

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B – Community Fun board
CLICK HERE
You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
^hello^ Juliana

to FF :) I am sure you will find this site of such great support to you.

Sorry to hear that you have received the dreaded news from your Doctor. What has he suggested ???

You have been left some great links so be sure to check them out.

Wishing you lots of luck

x x x x x

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Hello Juliana

What did the letter from the doctor say hon?

I hope you find your family soon hon

Love Saila xxx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Juliana and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support.

Its not easy when you recieve news that you cannot have children naturally. Have you had any treatments etc? Have you been given any options on any steps forward? I wish you all the best.

Kate xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.