Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^daisy^ Hi all,

We are hoping to start our first attempt at ICSI next month at ARGC. I have just started the monitoring month and am trying to get ready for the numerous trips to London (not easy with a 5 year old that needs to be picked up from school [haven't decided what to tell her yet])!

I have so many questions but don't know where to start.

I would love to hear from anyone who is also at ARGC (or any help or advice that may be useful?!?). Plus, can anyone suggest if there is a good place to stay when I have to be in London for the 2 weeks (don't fancy travelling down every day!!!).

AND do I really need to drink 4 litres of water and a litre of milk every day???? :eek:

Anyway, thanks and best wishes.

^fairydust^

Caroline. :)

PS. Love all these smiley things!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hi Caroline
Hope u find the link that Mookie recommended - you will find it a complete heaven send. Lots of info on there for you
Good luck with everything xx
Amanda

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi Caroline -
I am new at ARGC as well and doing a monitoring cycle (hopefully start after mid cycle scan )
not found any hotels yet..I live 2 1/2 hours away so will also need to get somewhere nearer the time.
Come and join the thread
Alli R x

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Caroline

I had my first appointment this month at the ARGC and I am waiting for AF so I can have my immune tests and hysteroscopy.  I have also decided to stay at a hotel for the 2 weeks of blood tests, there are many good websites, including the following.

www.uk.laterooms.com
www.discountcityhotels.com

Good Luck :)

Kerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.