Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone ;D
I'm new to the board but not new to Infertility been at this now for 10 years diagnosed initially with unexplained Infertility had three IUIs and One SIUI. Recently had 1st IVF which failed on none fertilisation, the consultants now believe that this is where the problem lies, so will be attempting ICSI in October.
I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you on here and sharing the journey. oh and I'm 34 ish!!!
Tracy x

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi and welcome to FF ;)

Sorry that you've been through so much up til now - good luck for October!!

Lynne

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Hi Tracy  ^wave^

Welcome to FF!

You'll find lots of great people on here to offer support & advice.

Wishing you loads of luck with your ICSI cycle.  Why don't you pop over to the cycle buddies board and join the other ladies going through treatment the same time as you?  I found it really helps.

Take care and lots of  ^fairydust^ to you!

Love Lisa xx

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Tracy - Welcome to FF

I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for your ICSI cycle in October :)

Jennifer xx

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Hi there,

Welcome to the site.

Theres a great ICSC thread which I've found invaluable.

Best of luck for your October.

Edna

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome to FF,  Just wanted to wish you a successful attempt with the ICSI in October.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi

I'm also new to the site and pretty new to the whole fertility thing to be honest.
We had all the tests and have been told by the doc that DH swimmers are not so great so need ISCI.
We're self funding a go and start drugs in Sept with EC booked in for Oct4th.
I'm sending you lots of luck for your ICSI in Oct - does this mean we'll be cycle buddies?
Oh, I'm 31 and DH is 40.  We're going for transport ICSI between Leighton Hosp in Crewe and Liverpool womans Hosp.  Apparently DH has to drive my eggs to l'pool in a container which is plugged into the ciggie lighter in the car - oh yes, he found this higly amusing !!! ;D

^fairydust^

Here's plenty of babydust to keep you stocked up

Luv
Cass
xx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all of you.
I guess we will be cycle buddies Cassidy so we can keep each other positive
Best of Luck to everyone and heres my share of ^fairydust^ for you all
Tracy

·
Registered
270 Posts
Lots of babydust to everyone ..

^fairydust^

xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.