Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would describe myself as a big heap,38 yrs old only chance of babe IVF,Having to go private as waiting list too long given my age, FSH level 15 at last blood test given info i have read tonight very worried, Going back to work tommorrow after 2 mths off with stress (before i start treatment)  I feel like the outsider lots of freinds, but all have babies feel so alone because they dont understand,Feel my life is so empty hard to cope with thought of not having a family my oh wont consider egg donation or adoption sorry for ranting but feel so alone. Just read this back and i sound a right sad case,Honestly dont feel sorry for myself,more for other people who know me ha ha.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both so much for yr kind words and advice, Going to the Cromwell in Darlington,county Durham, went back yesterday for results of retest and fsh was 7.9??? i am so happy beginning ivf 1 wk on monday, all i wanted was a chance,  i can have ago YES i will keep u posted,  Enjoy yr weekend x

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Willow
I know cant believe its gone down, Will prob need lots of advice as v nervous about treatment but feel lucky getting chance to have it, Good luck with yr treatment & thanks for the support Dxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.