Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Currently living in The Netherlands and  have been undergoing various fertility treatments since 2001.  Have very little support over here in my native english - although, the clinics are excellent and will happily switch to english when the going starts to get tough for me.  I've been diagnosed with PCOS.  Things are done slightly different over here and from what I have read on this forum they seem to give clomid, gonal F, pregnyl and ovitrelle at slightly different days in the cycle.

I've been able to finally grow 2 folicles big enough for ovulation...it's taken 4 years to get to this far...after day 12 of my cycle no matter what drugs I have taken, my folicle has just stopped growing.  I've also had ovarian drilling, but that hasn't helped.  I had my first IUI on Oct 6th...so I am in the 2WW and keeping all my fingers and toes crossed.

This forum has given me a lot of support over the last few weeks and answered many questions....even my husband has had comfort from reading it!!

So......the wait is in progress...... ???

Thinking of all of you out there who are going through it...

Kirstie

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Welcome to FF, Kirsty.

Good luck with this cycle.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nicky x

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
A BIG welcome to FF Kirsty!! ;D
I havent yet started treatment for various reasons but as you say this site has been a life line!
Good luck with everything and keep us posted wont you??
yonny x ;D

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Kirstie

to Fertility Friends and ^goodluck^ with your 2ww

Love
Bear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.