Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone !  I have been reading all your messages and it has been cheering me up after a particularly disappointing appt. today at Horsham.  I am 38, have been trying for four years with younger husband, including clomid for six months and now starting IUI.  Have had 5 Menogon injections and day ten scan, which showed only very small follicles.  Dr. was very dismissive and off hand, seemed to think it wasn't going to work....but another three days of injections and then rescan, with husband present in case of miracle follicle growth.  Feeling quite depressed.... :'(

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Builder girl,
                sorry your news wasnt more positive , but hey dont you give up! keep positive n your follies will grow im sending you ^hugme^ and lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

chin up love Di xxxx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Builder Girl,

Sorry to hear you are feeling down and that things dont seem to have been going quite to plan.  Hang in there and try to keep positive.  Sending lots of POSITIVE ENERGY ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and big hugs to you ^hugme^

Love Olwen

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the positive vibes, I can't be too down after reading all your great stories but I do wish IUI had a better success rate. Very encouraged to find out that Trinny - from What not to wear - conceived by IUI, nice to know celebs. don't conceive at the drop of a hat either !

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi buildergirl
know how you feel, i took clomid for 9 months it gave me good follicles but no baby. started IUI last month with clomid no injections but looks like clomid is no longer working for me and will have to inject next month. im lucky my dr is always really positive but i still find it hard to keep cheerful, especially with all these drugs making me hormonal and tearful!!! dont give up try to stay positive and give those follicles good vibes XXXX
hope al goes well alfie x

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi hun
Welcoem to the site.
I know it is hard, but please do try to stay positive, lots of laides have been thrugh a similar experience and have gone on to have follies by treatment stage, hopefully those follies will have agrowth spurt over the next few days and get a shifty on for you!
Good Luck
Chick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts