Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Im 26 years old and my husband of one year is 29, We are on day 3 of my Gonal f injections and our first attempt at ICSI at Hammersmith Hospital.

I am very excited  ;D and very scared  :-X all at the same time.

Just wanted to say hi, have been reading the boards for a while and they have been a great help so thank you!  ^Cuddle^

Woo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Woo,

Just wanted to say hello to another newbie, although I am not new to IVF, just to FF.  :)

Have posted on this board, so you will be able to see my 'history' 

Lots of luck with your treatment  ^reiki^.  Hope the injections are not causing you too much bother! (I have no problem, but my DH can't be in the room and I can't even say the word 'needle!'  Men!!!)

^fairydust^

Lu
x

p.s. love these emoticons!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

The injections have been ok so far but the last 2 or 3 days my legs have just started to ache, my left leg especially and i am absolutely exhausted but i haven't had any other side effects.
My DH hates needles but has been amazing helping and supporting me with the injections.

good luck with your treatment.

Woo
x

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
hi there woo

welcome 2 ff, u will make lots of gr8 friends ere. im also 26yrs old, me and dp have had ivf twice bfn an we r now having icsi, srarted buserelin last night and we will also be having gonal f. hope u r taking it easy hun?? goodluck i will keep everything crossed 4 u.
love lisa xxxxx ^afro^ ^
^fairydust^

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
hey

welcome too ff

good luck

love

Mez
xxx

ps im 26 too

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Woo

Welcome to fertility friends

You are sure to get lots of support here

^goodluck^ for ur cycle and hope it has the positive outcome that we are all looking for

Best wishes
Emilyxx

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all your lovely welcomes, everyones so friendly.

Good luck to everybody here.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Woo,

Welcome to FF and GOOD LUCK for your ICSI cycle!!!

I guess you are based in or near London if you are at the Hammersmith - you might be interested to know that some of us London Girls meet up once a month and our next meet is tomorrow (Monday 9th).  Its a great source of advice, information, friendship, and a fun but relaxed evening out.  If you feel like joining us, check out the London Girls thread - you'll find it in the Meeting Places section of the message board.  Maybe see you there!

Love Olwen xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.