Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, 

I have been reading messages from the site for some time and really felt the need to write.  We have been trying for over three years now and finally started our first IUI at the beginning of November.  We have been told we have unexplained infertility (like so many others).  I was put on Puregon and had 27 doses before anything started to happen, and then suddenly I was scanned with 2 large follicles and three smaller ones. :) We decided to go ahead and had the actual IUI on Monday (29th November).  I am now using the progesterone pessaries morning and night.  This waiting feels like the hardest part.  I also found out today my sister-in-law had their first child today, they fell pregnant after just 2 months of trying.  Of course I'm thrilled for her and her husband, but it also feels a bit weird!

I have recently had these mild cramps around my right ovary, this is 5 days since the IUI. Any ideas what this could be?  Do you think it is anything to worry about, or just me being paranoid as it is my first time?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Fone
Welcoem to fertility friends and wishing you the very bst of luck whilst you await your test result.
Why not have  gander over to the IUI gfeneral chit chat thread to see if any of the girls there will be able to help with answering your question.
Sorry can't be of more help but just wanted to say hi!
Chick

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hi Fone

Welcome to Fertility Friends.  Wishing you loads of luck for your  ^2ww^.

I imagine the cramps you describe are just your ovary settling from the stims.  Mine did the same. 

Good luck! 

Jayne x

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice Jayne, as you say, probably just settling down.  Now it is Sunday evening and all the cramping seems to have stopped.
Love Fone:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts