Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: hello my name is deb i am now waiting for my period so i can start a ivf with icsi cycle, period due any day. Is any one else about to start, would love to chat.

Deb ::)

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
Hi Snowy
*WELCOME* to FF ;D
I'm not starting icsi...just wanted to say ^wave^
There is an ICSI board...you'll find your way around over time hon, and cycle buddies to help ya through ;D just "holler" ;)
All the best hon
Angel
XX

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hiya deb

i'm not having icsi either but just wanted to welcome you to this site and wish you loads of luck for your treatment.

luv pam

·
Registered
2,333 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cant belive all the replies, thank you its nice to know so many others are going the same thing. Trying to find a chat room, any one could help that would be grand, nobody in chat rooms on this webb site do you know why ?

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Hi there,
I am waiting for my period to start IVF via ICSI as well,

Hey if you fancy a chat let me know I will meet you in the lounge chat on here!!

Tinks

xxxxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Deb,

The chatroom tends to be busier during the late afternoon (sometimes) and from 8-9 every night.

Hope this helps.

Laine x

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
::) hello all still getting relies this is great, thanks for all your advice and help. Got into chat room now some really cool people in there and so helpfull too. Now the next question does anyone now when best to take baby asprin and is it as good as said, some say before ET and some say at start of treatment, would appreciate any views or comments. When at bourn hall this wasn't mentioned and forgot to ask consaltant at care, may be should givee him a call. what do you think ?
;)

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hi snowy

I would check with your clinic about the aspirin as it does help some people but not others.

Good luck with your treatment.

love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Hi Deb,

Welcome to FF - I'm with Kim on the baby asprin issue.

There are often debates on whether to take it or not and there are mixed reports on it's effectiveness - it really does depend on your own personal circumstances as to whether it should definately be taken or not.

Please do speak to your Clinic about it as it is them that you need to have total faith in when going through tx.

All the best,

Sue xxxx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts