Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!  Found the website last week and i am hooked! 

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 3 1/2 years now, all tests possible have been done and it would seem the only conclusion is that I don't ovulate regularly.  Tried clomid for 9 months and have just had our first go at IVF and are currrently on the 2WW. 

They managed to collect 18 eggs of which 14 fertilised - great news but because of high risk of OHSS am now on Cyclogest and feeling bloated and smelly  :-[!!  (thanks for all the warnings - did wonder whether it was just me!)

Test date due 1/12. Trying hard not to get excited but very difficult.

Great reading all your comments - have not managed to find any local support so far so have found this such a help.

x

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi Copper,

Welcome to FF.

If you need any support during your 2WW, why not join the girls on the 2WW thread.

Despite not getting as far as yourself yet, this site has been a lifesaver for me and DH.

Wishing you lots of luck for a positive result on 1st Dec.

Natalie x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Natalie!

Thanks for replying!  It's amazing how supportive it feels just to know someone has read your posting and knows you're out there!!

Am now trying to get my head round all the abbreviations etc on peoples messages to make sense of them!

Will now attempt to join the 2WW thread!

x

·
Registered
72 Posts
^hello^ Copper

Welcome to FF, Just wanted to wish you good luck  ^reiki^ for testing next week.

;D about the cyclogest  ^shake^

Emma

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Copper,
welcome to FF and hope you're doing OK in your 2ww. 
Yeah cyclogest is poo isn't it - literally!  ;D

If you're at risk of OHSS I hope they've told you to drink loads of water, pee regularly and eat plenty of protein.  Take it easy, I had it first time around and it's not nice.

Hope you get that longed for  ^BFP^ 

Be prepared for a jealous husband..... FF is addictive!

Best of luck,

Claire x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Copper,

Welcome to FF!  You will find tons of support here.

Wishing you luck with the 2ww.

Laine x

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Copper,

Good luck for your test on 1st December.  Fingers crossed for a BFP!!!!

Love Olwen

·
Registered
910 Posts
hi copper
so pleased you found this site.I didnt have much support to start with then when I got on here I was overwhelmed at how many people who I'd never met could be so supportive.they are a fantastic bunch.
anyway wish you lots of love and luck for 1st december.
love jane1
xxxxxx
^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts