Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm new to this site, have endo, had a lap last year which didn't do much good and booked in for a second one on November, I'm currently on my second cycle of Clomid so hoping that won't need that lap just yet. Am trying to keep positive but difficult when I am surrounded by friends with very new babies who all arrived in quick succession...and while they ones who know what I'm up too are very supportive sometimes the mad Clomid PMT just wants to scream at them to ask exactly what would they know about it anyway!!!!  ^tantrum^

Anyway, it's great to find a website where people do really really understand.

N.x

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hi Casper!

Welcome to FF, we all fond it a life saver!

You will find as you scroll down the forums that there are links that are specific to what you are going through (ie Clomid girls), and forums that may have support groups etc in your area.

I don't know what I would have done without FF, it does get adictive! I had a cycle of IVF at Christmas last year which ended with a negative test, and then fell pregnant naturally the following month - we feel very blessed.

i post on:

December snowflakes ( The Dec/Jan of last years cycle)
2nd Trimester as I am now nearly 18 weeks! and
A Bristol support group.

Good luck with your treatment, I am sorry that you have to suffer the pain of infertility, but we are all here to help you through it, and there is light at the end believe me.

Best of luck!

Love Zoe X

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
and welcome to FF
I am sure that you find lots of new friends here and all the support you need.
and I do understand the frustrations and emotions you are currently experiencing. without ff i would have had a breakdown by now!
take a look on the message boards for the clomid thread there are women there who will be happy for you to join them in their clomid/pmt  ^tantrum^

sending you loads of  ^reiki^ and hoping you get your mircle soon
~dizzi~

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your messages girls, I have been on the Clomid message board and got some very helpful info, not to mention reassurance that most people suffer from the dreaded Clomid PMT!  ^tantrum^

Thanks Again.

nicki.x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.