Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

At last I've managed to login! Taken several weeks to set my user name & password up. This is a fantastic website & I wish that I'd found it before.
I would really like to be in contact with anyone who is or has been in a similar situation to me. I'm in shock! After eight years of TTC I have become pregnant with twins using my sister's eggs & my DH brother's sperm. Its still early days as I'm only eight weeks but I've seen two strong heart beats which was really reassuring.

I'm not sure which topics to participate in but I'd really like to know what others do regards continuing to work when carrying twins & also I'd like to hear from anyone else who has used known donors, particularly family members. So far DH & I have told some people the situation & we do intend to tell the chidren when they are old enough to understand.

I look forward to hearing from some of you & my message to every one is don't give up miracles do happen! :)

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Hi Pippa!
Congratulations! Yours must be a very special story - just reading your signature gives me a lot of hope!!
Lizi.x

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all your kind messages & guidance on which categries to join in.

LizBee, I'm glad that my signature gives you hope. Good luck with your next attempt. For the first attempt using my sisters eggs we split them between the sperm of my DH & my DH's brother. Fertilisation rate was higher with DH's brother's sperm (probaly due to MF) so for future attempts we continued to use my DH's brothers sperm.

Pippa
xx

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi Pippa

Welcome to the board and of course.... ^congrats^ on your pg.....

Im sure you will soon become addicted to the site....
Have a wonderful 7 months!!!!!!!!!

Natsxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.