Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am also new to this site and I am just about to start my very first cycle of IVF, I really do not know what to expect. We have decided to go with the injections rather than the nasal spray. Would really appreciate any feedback on this.

Excited and Nervous in Kent ::)

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi
  I have just had 2 embryos transfered and am on my 4th treatment cycle.
I went with injections as well. It was easier to inject once a day rather than yuk tasting nasal spray several times I though. By the time your over first stim injections you will be a pro and also feel like a bit of a pin cushion but heho needs must. I found it really easy to do the injections myself in the tummy it does get a bit difficult to avoid the wee bruises towards the end !! ;D You will be fine When do you start you down reg stim ??
Hope I can be of some help and supprt in the future and take care
Debs x

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi Amanda H, I think u said hello to me, just wanted to wish u luck with your cycle and welcome u.  Luk ^reiki^es

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All,
also new to fertility friends, just posted on ivf general chit chat. just been through my first cycle of ivf with injections. 7 eggs collected, 2 fertilized but just been told they have not divided and so not suitable for ET. Has anybody got any advice, or know how this can happen. So devastated and don't know where to go from here.
Thanks
Poppy  :( :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.