Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all you Cheshire Girls

I am new to this site and having treatment at leighton.  I go for a lap and dye next wednesday.  We currently have unexplained fertility which is most irritating! Been trying to concieve since Sept 06. Alittle apprehensive, but should be fine! :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
hi gilly welcome to ff and good to have you on the cheshire thread,
as you can see from my profile i've had lots of tx with mr a but sadly we didn't have any luck and we have moved on to using a donor which we had sucsess with but sadly m'c at 7+4 but we are about to go out to athens for another go.
mr a has been totally fantastic with us even though txing abroard he will always put himself out for us for scans etc and has been very very supportive so you are in good hands.
hope everything goes ok for you on weds i'm there for bloods on mon and a scan with mr a on friday so hoping everything is ok end we are on track for fliying out to athens on the 20th june.
come and join us on the leighton tread theres quite afew of us on there.
love poopy.xxxxx

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Cass

Thanks for your reply,  Mr A has been great, have been lucky enough to see each each time.  I hope that your Athens visit fetches you your dream, by god it looks like its your turn hey!

All the very best  ^hugme^

Gill x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts