Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

My name is Tanya, im 25 and have been married to my DH Mark a year on 30th June, we've been together 7 years.
We have had 3 beautiful daughters....my first two daughters Sinead and Niamh were born sleeping at 25 weeks gestation in 2003 and 2004. Our miracle daughter Nadine was born in August 2005 and has brought so much joy to our lives.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS this year after ttc for a year. Never had problems falling pregnant before so finding it hard to cope with now I have PCOS.
Am awaiting a scan and an appointment to see the fertility consultant, my gp said I need Clomid.

Thats my story so far..........

Tanya xx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Tanya,
Welcome to FF hunny. You'll find all the support and advice that you need on here. I don't think I could have got through my treatment without FF.
Wanted to wish you good luck with your treatment sweetie.
Sarah xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, this is all a bit new to me so don't know what i'm really doing but i'm sure it won't take long too pick up...

Tanya xx

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Hi Tanya,

Welcome to Fertility Friends.

So sorry to hear about your loses, but so pleased that you have a DD. Have you had a look at the PCOS pages ? Here is the link http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=13.0. Also here is the link about Clomid http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=13.0 Finally a link for secondary infertility http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=44.0

Hopefully these pages will be some use for you.

Good luck on your journey.

love Sharon xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Tanya
I am very sorry to read you lost your first two daughters Sinead and Niamh, sadley a few fellow FF's have lost twins too, its very sad and I'm not sure how you pick yourself after such an event, I am pleased however to see you have Nadine bet shes your princess!
Sharon has left you some good links to get you started, I have a couple more to add hope they are helpfull.
goodluck on the clomid ^reiki^ ^reiki^
I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation, You may find there is an active running thread for ladies having treatment at the same clinic as you check both the ICSI & IVF boards as we don't have separate clinic threads for each
Hoping for another miracle -
CLICK HERE

Forget me not ~A place for our members to remember their loved but lost babies. CLICK HERE

Investigations & Immunology
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room.
We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm ;)
where you can meet other new members and get Chatrrom support
and help to navigate the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for your home town & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Hello Tanya, I am so sorry about your losses sweetheart  ^hugme^

I have been on clomid and there is a board on FF for clomid ladies you will get fantastic support there hon. Try having acupuncture too.

Ask if you can have tracking/scans whilst taking the clomid to see if its working!

xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts