Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just googled 'trying to concieve' and followed the link, so here I am  :)

A bit of background: I'm 23, had an (unplanned) ectopic pregnancy in May 2000, right tube ruptured and was removed via laparoscopy.

Then just trundled on as normal, met my oh almost 2 years ago, forgot to take the pill on a weekend away and fell pregnant, found out on 01/08/04. Started spotting on 06/08/04, miscarried on 10/08/04, after being pushed from pillar to post around my local epu, the same one which hadn't acted quickly enough to stop me rupturing when I had my ectopic....was basically told to go home and get on with it  :-[  It all happened so quickly, we were planning to have children in a couple of years so were ecstatic when we found out, especially as my oh has had chemo in the past so we were expecting to have to have IUI at the very least, finding we could concieve naturally was wonderful. We asked our doctor whether the chemo caused the mc but he said no, it was very unlikely.

If nothing else the mc made us realise we're ready for children now, so we're trying to concieve. It's nice to find a board for support, I do post on an ectopic support board too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just wanted to say welcome, you'll find lots of support here, I know I have. I'm so sorry about your loses.

I lost a baby at 19 weeks, ruptured uterus and also lost one tube. We were desperate for a baby and we were told to wait 3 months before trying again. Was so lucky to fall immediately and now have a 2.5 yr old son.

Lets hope if you decide to try again it will happen as quickly as previously.

Best of luck

Catzy
xx

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi and Welcome

This is an amazing site  .. I never knew this existed and when I stumbled on it ,, like you did on goggle  , I was really nervous ..
There will always be someone here for you , you will not be alone on this
site ...
It truly is wonderful and it just lets us all know we are not alone  ..

Good luck and fingers crossed for us all  ..

Wanda
x x x 

1 - 3 of 3 Posts