Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new here, we have been trying to concieve for 5 years, my husband has a condition called anti sperm antibodies which kill of his sperm.  i have had two icsi cycles the first one was abandoned as i didnt respond to the drugs and the second one has just failed.  I am starting to feel that maybe this isnt going to happen for us and getting very down hearted.  i would love to hear of other peoples stories

love

Rach

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Hi Rach

Welcome to ff. my DH also has antibodies in his sperm,

First cycle of icsi OHSS so all embies were frozen.
second fet was abandoned.
3rd Icsi abandoned due to no response to stims.
4th icsi well look below!!!

please dont give up and stay positive, sendind you loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  vibes

Wishing your dreams come true xxx

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi Rach,

My husband also has antisperm antibodies and we are starting out first icsi cycle this month. I am so sorry to hear that you have had a difficult time with your treatment so far. You have come to the right place for support though, I have only been a member for a while, but I feel much less lonely, and more normal too.  I know its hard, but dont give up hope, my clinic told me that the chances of success increase with each cycle as they learn more about you and how your body works. I know that this doesn't help you at the moment, but hang on in there, and use this site for support.

Wishing you and your husband the very best of luck,

^Cuddle^

love Kty xxxxxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts