Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I found this site only yesterday and am sorry I didnt come across it long ago.  I am 41 and had my ET 2 days ago.  This is my 4th attempt at IVF, two having to be cancelled early first due to bleeding and the 2nd appendicitus (Sept 04).  I had 3 embryos tranferred and like everyone am living in desperate hope.  My tubes are blocked, have endometriosis and adhesions.  I had a colposcopy 2 years ago and now have an endometioma on my left ovary.  Have been trying to conceive for 20 years.  Maybe 2005 will be my lucky one.  I wish everyone the very best and thanks for the support.

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Nubly
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with this round of tx.  You sound like you've been through the mill, I am sorry.  ^hugme^

Glad you found us all eventually, I found FF 2 days after my first ET, like you and it has saved my sanity ever since!

If you'd like some company on your 2 week wait, join the ladies in waiting thread - they're all going through the same rollercoaster as you!  ^2ww^

You'll find there's also a thread for ladies around your age, and for women with similar diagnoses to you, if it would help to share experiences with others in a similar situation to yours.

Best of luck, I really hope this is your year and it all ends in a positive result for you.

claire xx

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
hi am new to,found this site today.i had et yesterday.this is my second attempt at ivf.last ended in mc,unfortunately.hope everything goes well for you.how are they doing.mine went back on day 3,instead of 2,so we had a better look at what they were doing. :)take care

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Deedubya - Thanks for your reply and the best of luck for your EC.

Tweetie - Hope all goes well for you also

1 - 4 of 4 Posts