Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an op a few days ago to remove polyps from my womb which i dont know if they can stop you from falling pregnant but my doc has given me a months supply of clomid which i start on my nxt cycle really looing forward to it,just hope its as lucky for me as it is some of you,been reading thats a few got caught on first cycle which is FAB! Its just a waiting game now till nxt month lol wish me luck xxxx

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Hiya,
I'm also about to start my first month.  Heres sending  ^reiki^ for both of us.
Good luck
Debs

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi there
I had polyps removed at my last hysteroscopy back in April this year.
Our consultant told me that poylps can act just like a coil & prevent implantation & can also cause early recurrent miscarriages (which is what he thought I'd been having - basically like a late period since I'm usually 28 day cycle).  Polyps can "irritate" the womb lining & make it not smooth....
I ovulate naturally but taking Clomid to "boost"....I've just had 1st cycle of Clomid - currently in  ^2ww^ - due on date is Friday 8th so hoping its not going to show up ! Fingers & toes crossed !
You'll find the ladies here so friendly & helpful....
Some advice I was given is to take the Clomid at bedtime so you sleep through most of the side effects - I did get some but I'm sure it helped me...
Good luck & take care
Natasha  :)

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Thanks for the tip about taking it at bed time - I'll certainly try that one.
:)
Debs

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
hiya and welcome to the clomid girls thread.

Good luck with the tablets.  you're in the right place for help and support.  I'm on month 5 of clomid, its taken me this long to get ovulation which I am now having so feeling more positive now.

good luck  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Hello  ^wave^ & welcome to the site.
Wishing you lots of  ^goodluck^ with Clomid hope it works for you. This is a great site & we all give each other support & advice & help each other through the highs & lows  :)
Come & have a "chat" on the Clomid Thread it's good to get to know everyone, once you start you'll become addicted.

Erica.xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.