Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a single gay woman, who is undergoing IVF for the first (hopefully last) time. I'm using donor sperm and I'm just coming to the end of the down regulation stage. My family and friends are great, but they don't really understand and I'm wondering if there is anybody here who is in a similar situation? Would be great to connect...

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Welcome to FF  :)

I'm going to pop your post over on the LGBT section where you'll find lots of support and advice.

Good luck  ^reiki^

Dory
Xxx

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Hi SXS427
Welcome to FF  ^hugme^
Good luck with your current cycle, any questions fire away.

Poppy xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Poppy,

I'm new here too. Just starting out trying to get pregnant with my partner using donor insemination (she will be the one hopefully getting pregnant). We have been through all the GP bits and finally got the referral to the assisted conception unit so should be seen there in about 6 weeks. It seems to have taken ages just to get to this point!

Is there anywhere that explains all the abbreviations people use on these forums? I can work some out but others have me baffled!

Kat x

·
Registered
5,439 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi, I'm new here too! About to get started. Good luck :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey everyone,

Welcome!

I've been following the threads for a while but have just started my first cycle for IUI. Looking forward to reading all of your journeys!

xox

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.