Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just found this website and have found it really interesting and comforting to read about people in same boat. 

I am currently on my third round of ICSI.  On the first attempt this time last year which went really all the way to the end but unfortunately the embryos didn't take. Had my second go last Sept but on that occasion I didn't produce enough follicles to go to egg collection so was really disappointed after such a good response first time.

Am currently due for EC next wed and have my scan tomorrow to see how things are progressing so feeling quite nervous right now.  So fingers crossed. 

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi JO70,

GOOD LUCK for EC next week!!!  Why not check out the cycle buddies section (look on the message board index page and click on the relevant month) - you'll be able to post with people who are going through tx now as well.  My cycle buddies got me through my last ICSI attempt and I cant recommend it enough.

Good luck and stay positive ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Love Olwen xxx

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I will give it go. 

Jo

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi jojo,

^goodluck^ on your EC next week and I'm hoping that all goes well for you.If you need any advice just post it and one of these lovely ladies is sure to have an answer for you.We're all either in the same boat or have been so don't feel isolated.

Lots of love Clare xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.