Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to abandon cycle back in June as I only produced two follicles. Have been waiting for a period ever since. I had a blood test last week, FSH 5, Oestrodial 1,107, prolactin 407. Am petrified that I am premenstrual, as I have been having hot flushes/sore boobs and FSH usually very high as I am 36. I am due to have a scan on Thursday.
Does anyone know about prolactin and why this level is so high? Anyone else not had a period after abandoning?
Is this normal? I am new to this site and would really appreciate any help. :)
(have done pregnancy test even though my husband has azoospermia and cant produce sperm naturally..
He has had a pesa op and we now have 3 vials of sperm ready to go for ICSI.) Just need a period!!!

Help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks Molly, thats a relief to hear: I have been prescribed Provera by the Proffesor last week at the Bridge clinic, but I have to have a scan first before I can take them. I never thought I would want to have a period so badly!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.