I know it's been very quiet on here for a while. I was just wondering if anyone knew if new life are able to schedule a FET transfer on a Saturday?
I'm trying to work through the logistical nightmare that is travelling to Greece for transfer, re flights/ quarantine /testing etc on getting home. The difference in price of some flights is huge - £700 difference from one day to the next.
I don't want to bother the clinic with it and think they get fed up of my theoretical scenario q's lol
Im not sure i would say just ask them because its better to get it from the horses mouth than someone say they do and for some reason now they arent with covid etc no one knows really how things may have changed hopefully someone may know tho x
Hi treez, thanks for your msg.
Since I posted it's been decided that the clinic are ringing me in the morning to discuss some of this, so I can check then . Your right best to ask them. Glad I will be getting a call I find things can get misunderstood with the constant back and forth of emails x
Hope you are all doing well.
I am embarking on DE journey with NL this summer and wanted to join this thread.
Looking forward to share our experiences and be there for each other in this amazing journey.
May I ask how long it took to find an egg donor?
We have booked flights for May but given the corona situation we might need to push to May or July and this will delay the process.
Also how did you find the whole process with NL? I have the feeling that they absorb all the pressure from me and I don’t have to control anything. Which is a relief. They seem to be in control and really proactive.
Also did you do an FET or fresh transfer?
I know it is very quiet in here now but I’ve just spent the last 2 days reading back through the last 3 years of Newlife posts and I’m actually feeling quite excited and very hopeful about our next steps.
We have had two failed cycles with a clinic in Athens (one OE and one DE) and before we started a third round I wanted to get a second opinion so had a Skype call with Chrysa and Dr Dovas - they were so lovely and I really liked their approach.
Originally We were going to have one more round with our clinic in Athens and then move to Newlife if that wasn’t successful but we have decided to make the move now and so will hopefully get our form signed and deposit sent over this weekend.
We are going to plan our first trip over in September for DNA fragmentation test and freezing for my husband and I am going to have the 3D scan and the thrombophilia blood tests too.
Feeling excited and looking forward to a fresh start!