·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Were all good thank you x

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi
I am preparing for an embryo transfer and I have to have a prostrap injection; can anyone advise if they have given the injection to themseves? They have advised I contct my GP practice to arrange for the nurse or GP to do it. :)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
My GP did mine

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Treezuk

Thanks for your reply...

Can I just ask how people managed with getting scans and blood tests over here? I am using a scanning 'place' that is in the Midlands and a Gynaecologist does the scans, which is good, however I am finding with my next scan, after the Prostap injection they cannot do a day 2/3 scan, as she is not in. The lady on reception said she would see if the consultant could advise/make an exception, and come in when she would not normally, and I will hear later today. Worse case scenario I will have to go elsewhere. Is there someone out there who can share how they found booking scans and blood tests? This is the first time that I have gone abroad and so far so good, however this bit feels abit like the unknown as all these scans would have previously been booked in by my clinic in the UK and I wouldn't have to think about could they see me on a certain day. It all feels quite dauting,

Thanks in advance, I hope there is someone out there who can share their experience?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Im near london so i found it easy to get bloods and scans done but i know it can be few and far between in other places , have you tried ultrasound direct not sure if they do bloods as well though , have you spoke to newlife they may be able to advise somewhere in your area there is also the newlife support group on social media - on book face (sorry i know you can say that word haha) if your not on there already plenty of girls on there all over the country who may be able to point you in right direction - i can inbox you the link if you need it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im near london so i found it easy to get bloods and scans done but i know it can be few and far between in other places , have you tried ultrasound direct not sure if they do bloods as well though , have you spoke to newlife they may be able to advise somewhere in your area there is also the newlife support group on social media - on book face (sorry i know you can say that word haha) if your not on there already plenty of girls on there all over the country who may be able to point you in right direction - i can inbox you the link if you need it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi

Could you email me the link please?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
281 - 288 of 288 Posts