Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to find out if anyone had used New Life Surrogacy services? They are currently offering Surrogacy in Mexico and in Georgia, however with what's going on in Ukraine/Russia it doesn't feel like a safe option currently?

Any input would be extremely appreciated.

Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wanted to find out if anyone had used New Life Surrogacy services? They are currently offering Surrogacy in Mexico and in Georgia, however with what's going on in Ukraine/Russia it doesn't feel like a safe option currently?

Any input would be extremely appreciated.

Thank you!
I was communicating with New Life Georgia, strict rules, most of women and partner tests lasting 3m only, before 6m.They have different packages, including guaranteed.
They can give you all prices, but we figured out total price not completely reflecting how much extras you will spend. You have to travel there ( no direct flights from UK) and stay there to be stimulated 12-14 days or can go through stimulation in your country and go on day 8-9th up to egg retrieval day.
Different story with donor programs.
They are very helpful.
Lots to consider how to get babies home after. See surrogacy forums ( lots info there)
Also I would recommend exploring an intensive care for babies if they born premature ( twins usually are) and how much to keep them in under daily care.
But I think it’s all possible!
Wish you luck

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was communicating with New Life Georgia, strict rules, most of women and partner tests lasting 3m only, before 6m.They have different packages, including guaranteed.
They can give you all prices, but we figured out total price not completely reflecting how much extras you will spend. You have to travel there ( no direct flights from UK) and stay there to be stimulated 12-14 days or can go through stimulation in your country and go on day 8-9th up to egg retrieval day.
Different story with donor programs.
They are very helpful.
Lots to consider how to get babies home after. See surrogacy forums ( lots info there)
Also I would recommend exploring an intensive care for babies if they born premature ( twins usually are) and how much to keep them in under daily care.
But I think it’s all possible!
Wish you luck
Thank you for your reply and information - much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts