Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, This is my 1st post!!!!

just joined even thou i have been TTC for 7 years, Unexplained fertility.
1st IVF 2009  ^BFN^
FET Nov 2010  BFN
FET Dec 2010 - dreaded 2ww now ^pray^ (reason for joining) not hopefull as embryo hadn't developed as well as it should have,Only a 5 cell embryo. Feeling the Dreaded monthly's are on the way :(

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh Thank you!!
Only 3 days left for you to wait, lets hope you get an Early Xmas present. ^pray^
I test boxing day, But due on either Thurs/Fri .

How did you find your 1st time at Ivf? I found the physical side OK to deal with as every thing was straight forward,thankfully. But i was an emotional wreck!!!! ^idiot^

^goodluck^

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi ya  i found every thing not bad its the wait for the result I'm findind hard as ia experience things like cramp dreading the period dint no when I'm due either but then I'm getting sore nipples head is all over i hope i get that Early prezzie hope every thing works out for you i have every thing crossed for you good luck Hun ^hug me^

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
to FF, Davies184!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment!

I have been marked down as unexplained as well - here is a link to the unexplained section of the forum CLICK HERE

I will have everything crossed that this treatment works and that the pee stick will give you the most wonderful Christmas present ever! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ When I had my successful IVF I was convinced that it hadn't worked, I had cramping very similar to the dreaded monthlies, so please don't give up hope yet. I was talking to all my friends on here how I was going to get fitter, healthier etc etc for my next lot of treatment, all the things that I was going to do differently - and to my absolute surprise I got a BFP! I was flabbergasted!

I see you have already found the 2ww and Gwynedd sections, here are a few more that you might find interesting

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE This will help you navigate the site.

IVF General chat - CLICK HERE

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Best of luck, Davies184!
I test on Boxing Day too so let's hope it's great news for us both! ^pray^
Sending you best wishes and babydust!  ^hugme^ ::)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.