Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am 35 years old unfortunately made infertile by a ruptured ectopic and hydrosalpinx resulting in bilateral tube removal. I had tried to conceive for 3 years with 2 miscarriages and 1 ectopic which very nearly took my life.

Yesterday I had x2 day 3 embryos implanted and now in the dreaded wait! How do others find the wait?? The IVF process overall?
I have to say I have felt very surprised by how well I have managed. I had nightmares about the egg retrieval as I was told it wasn’t pleasant but for myself it was completely pain free!
I wasn’t expecting r to even get this far due to a low AMH of 1.6 but here we are so fingers crossed!! Xx

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Congratulations on being PUPO
I did 6 2ww over the years I was having treatment.
Not gonna lie they were all pretty miserable.
Having to cut down on caffeine didn't help with my mood either
Fingers crossed it'll be 1st time lucky for you.
Good luck xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on being PUPO
I did 6 2ww over the years I was having treatment.
Not gonna lie they were all pretty miserable.
Having to cut down on caffeine didn't help with my mood either
Fingers crossed it'll be 1st time lucky for you.
Good luck xx
Thank you 🤞🏽 I am currently experiencing a very strong metal taste in my mouth since 3dpt and positive tests so fingers crossed this continues! X

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
I am 35 years old unfortunately made infertile by a ruptured ectopic and hydrosalpinx resulting in bilateral tube removal. I had tried to conceive for 3 years with 2 miscarriages and 1 ectopic which very nearly took my life.

Yesterday I had x2 day 3 embryos implanted and now in the dreaded wait! How do others find the wait?? The IVF process overall?
I have to say I have felt very surprised by how well I have managed. I had nightmares about the egg retrieval as I was told it wasn’t pleasant but for myself it was completely pain free!
I wasn’t expecting r to even get this far due to a low AMH of 1.6 but here we are so fingers crossed!! Xx
Hiya, it's early days for me. If all goes to plan I should have my egg retrieval this week and it's my first round of ivf. The process had certainly has it's ups and downs for me but every appt Im just amazed at how awesome science is! Time seems to stand still throughout the whole process but if I'm lucky enough to get to the '2 wk wait' I think I'll go crazy 🤪.
Keeping everything crossed for you. xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiya, it's early days for me. If all goes to plan I should have my egg retrieval this week and it's my first round of ivf. The process had certainly has it's ups and downs for me but every appt Im just amazed at how awesome science is! Time seems to stand still throughout the whole process but if I'm lucky enough to get to the '2 wk wait' I think I'll go crazy 🤪.
Keeping everything crossed for you. xx
wishing you all the luck in the world and my advice when you get to it is keep busy! I just make sure I’m doing something to pass the time as I’m going crazy waiting xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm day 3 after transfer and I'm just terrified. The nightmares are crazy and I keep thinking my embryo will just fall out. This process is breaking my heart
It’s soo hard but as I suggested before please just try to keep busy. This is my 1st IVF cycle and I rested for the day after transfer but then I have lived my life normally. I agree the wait is hard but you have got this and I have everything crossed for you xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts