Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just joined up tonight. My names Salli, Im 37. was dianosed with PCOS 1yr ago.  I have a son 9yrs old from a previous relationship.  I suprisingly had no problem conceiving my son , I was unaware of having fertility problems until 4 yrs ago . I attended a NHS clinic for 3 yrs ,they could find nothing wrong with us, we therefore tried a private clinic they immediately dignosed me with pcos.  we had a failed IUI attempt last summer. we are hoping to try a further IUI attempt as soon as my next period arrives!! who knows when?? Anyone else had any similar problems?xxx
  ps.  my only positive feeling is that Ive done it once ,so hopefully this should be encouraging to me & to others with PCOS

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Hi Salli,
I am in a similiar position to you.
I have children from a previous relationship and had no problems at all till
me and my dh started to try two and a half years ago.
I was diagnosed with pcos last year although I did manage to get pg two years ago but sadly m/c at 10 weeks.
Although I still find it hard now coming to terms with our loss, I do know that at least I did manage to conceive naturally, and this gives me hope.
You have come to a great site here, its been a godsend to me, hope things go ok for you.
Love Charley xx ^fairydust^

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Salli

Welcome to FF!

Wishing you lots of luck with the IUI.

If you need any help getting around the site,  please ask.

Laine x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your replies , sorry I havnt thankd anyone yet ,Im still trying to work my way around this site ,it doesnt help my being computer illiterate but Im trying!!
thx sooo much
Salli xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts