Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

been reading all the posts with interest and therefore had to join cos it looks like i have finally found somewhere were i slot in!!! 

Have a son aged 9 and have been trying for #2 for over 6 years - will be 7 yrs in sept 2005.
Have tried various drugs and had all the tests my diagnosis was anovulation.
Was originally at warrington nhs trust then moved to liverpool womens hospital.
Last year i decided that i had had enough of waiting 6 mths in between appointments, popping my self with drugs and nothing happening etc...
Anyhow i have been ok for the last 6 mths and felt like i have been gettin on with my life only to have a crisis this week were i have realised that i am not really over it and cannot move on as everything has rose again, the feelings, the wanting etc.... and i have been getting very very upset!
I have been making my husbands life a misery and feel like i have turned into the b**ch from hell, trying to have a dig at everyone to make myself feel better all the time!!! and i dont like the person i am turning into anymore...i have realised i am very very bitter about the whole thing and i just feel like no one else understands how i feel, i am fed up of putting on thisbrave front all the time telling people i am fine and everything is hunky dorey cos it isnt!!

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Louise

Welcome to FF

I so agree with you - I take my vile moods out on everyone at the moment.  I am suprised my relationship has survived the last 6 months.  :(  I also feel so bitter and angry with everyone because I feel cheated out of being a Mum again.  Its just not fair.  However, since I joined this website last Aug, I have felt so much better about everything.  The girls on this site are the best in the world and are ALWAYS here when you are crying, shouting or laughing !!!!!  Also, any info you want on treatments are on hand whenever you think of a question 24 hours a day !  Where else can you get that sort of support ?  I still have bad days, but I know I am not alone anymore.  I dealt with early menopause at the age of 21, by myself.  I wish I had found this site earlier.

Well, enough of my rambling !!!!  Remember, we are all here for eachother on this website - Try looking at Meeting Places and find your local area, most girls have local 'Meet Ups'.  I went to our local one a couple of months ago and it was great.

Take Care

Jennifer xx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Louise,

Welcome to FF!  We are pleased you have joined us.

Sorry to hear that you are feeling upset.  ^Cuddle^ You are more than welcome to join the Chitter Chatters thread on the Clubhouse board.

If you need any help finding your way around the site, please ask.

Laine x

·
Registered
3 Posts
??? I know how you all feel. I am new to this site today. We have a DD who will be 5yrs next month. We have been TTC #2 fo 3 yrs now. Have been on clomid for 6 mths, no luck :'(. I have heard from numerous people to try Preseed or Ovulex. Preseed can be bought here in the UK, but no luck with Ovulex, very pricey.
Hope you are all well.
Tanya :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts