Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just a quick note to introduce myself really; :)

A friend who is also a member gave me details of the site and from what I can tell so far, they were so right - this is one of the nicest and supportive fertility sites i've visited.  I have been diagnosed with endometriosis for over 5 years now and although i've had 5 laparoscopic excisions and countless rounds of hormone treatment, it keeps coming back. I'm now at Stage 4 and my consultant has basically told me to try and get pregnant or have a hysterectomy (all a lot to take in when you're only 24!). :eek:

At the moment we have been told to try naturally for another 4 months and then we can commence some fertility treatment; we go and see him at the end of August to work out a plan of action but I cant help feeling like I have a big clock counting down on my forehead!  I take it that kind of feeling is normal?? ???

lots of love n hugs ^hugme^ ^reiki^

Stacey P x

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Stacey P ^hugme^

Endo Is a horrid condition and I'm sorry to read yours is at stage 4 :(
All I can really suggest is get reading and posting with the ladies on the endo threads,
get as much diet/lifestyle and vitamins into you both as you can,
to maximise those chances and the treatment if thats what is needed.

I am going to leave you some direct links to boards here on FF - that you may or may not have found,
I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation, You may find there is an active running thread for ladies having treatment at the same clinic as you check both the ICSI & IVF boards as we don't have separate clinic threads for each
Endo ~
CLICK HERE

IVF General
CLICK HERE

Pre- natal Care ~
CLICK HERE

ICSI - Questions for your first cycle consultation ~ (use the ones that apply)
CLICK HERE

Meanings ~
CLICK HERE

Starting out & Diagnosis ~
CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs to Know
CLICK HERE

FERTILITY INFO GUIDES
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room.
We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm ;)
where you can meet other new members and get Chatrrom support
and help to navigate the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi Stacey P and welcome to FF  :)

I'm sorry to hear that you have been suffering with Endo, as Dizzi says it is a horrid condition.  If you visit the endometriosis board you will find lots of help and support from other ladies who have been through similar things and understand the way you are feeling.

Wishing you lots of luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Foxylady x

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hello Stacey  ^wave^
love the name "little stinker"!
Sorry you have been having such a rough time of it and glad you have found these boards - just wanted to wish you lots of luck on your journey  ^fairydust^

love coughsweet x

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Hi Stacey

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to FF, as you've worked out it's an amazing place.

Good luck hun, take care of yourself

^hugme^ and x x x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts