Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm very new to all this message board stuff, have spent last half an hour trying to figure out what to do. Although I have been reading the messages for a few months now and have just plucked up the courage to join in.

Am currently on clomid, not ovulating regularly, but alas this month clomid not working at all ( having follicle tracking to check ).

Would like to chat to someone out there?? am I doing this right???

ttc 2 yrs me 36 dh 36

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Karrie

Welcome to fertility friends :-* :-*

I am sorry that ur having probs with ovulation, have been there a few years ago, so do know how it feels.

Why not pop along and join the clomid thread.

All the ladies there are taking clomid so can identify with the highs and lows of the treatment.

I have done clomid before several years ago and made me into a bit of a ^evil^ so and so!!

I hope that u will soon have ur miracle on board

Lots of love

Emilyxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Karrie
Welcome to Fertility Friends.
Sorry to hear about the problems with ovulation you are having, I have them same, I don't ov at all (well harldy ever) so I can understand what you are going through.
There is a forum for girls on Clomid you make like to join further down the board.
Best of luck
Chick

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi there

Confused to about website I too joined ages ago but took me until now to pluck up courage to use (dont know why) think may become slighlty obessed with all this but suppose its a good thing. Just had failed cycle so bit down but as with anything will pick back up tim time, good luck xx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Hiya and welcome to Karrie and Janadder  ^wave^

Sorry to hear you've both been having problems, there is a great thread on here for women using Clomid, hopefully you'll learn how to use the site very soon!! Feel free to ask any questions, or ask for help.

Hugs
Marie xx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the messages will join clomid thread.

Wishing you all loads of luck.

Karrie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts