Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I stumbled into this site while searching for info on ICSI on the net and after only reading a little, decided to join.  Im 29 (30 on the 23rd) and DP is 33, we've been together for nearly 8 years and ttc for just over 2.  Just before Xmas we got results to show that DP has azoospermia and after a laparoscopy I have a blocked tube and endometriosis. They are going to try sperm retireval in a few months and if that's successful ICSI later on in the year.  I'm so glad I found FF, I feel I'm not alone anymore, Thank you FF.

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Hiya weejoe and welcome to FF

I too 'stumbled' accross this site, and it's the best site EVER !! You are never alone on here. there is always another girlie in a similar situation !  :)

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
^hello^ weejoe,

You are definately in the right place for help, support and friendship.  Hope the sperm retrieval goes well.  I cant give you any advice on that, but I'm sure there are others here who have been through it.  If you have any specific questions about ICSI I'll be happy to help, otherwise post on the ICSI general chat board and you can get support there.

Good luck,
Love Olwen xx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi weejoe

just wanted to say
WELCOME TO FF​

You are guaranteed to find overwhelming support here, good luck with your future treatment

love
suzie aka olive xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Weejoe

Welcome to fertility friends hunny

You have come to the right place for support here sweetie

Afraid i cant help with the sperm retrieval either, but am sure there are many that will be able to.

Why not check out our Male factor thread, our icsi thread.

We also have a thread for Endometriosis, and i hold a endo chit chat session once a fortnight in the chat room, which gives us girls with endo, a chance to talk about our infertility and endo.

The next one is on 27th Janurary about 830ish onwards.

A good site for Endometriosis which i have found helpful also is Endoaware.

Heres the link
www.Endoaware.co.uk

Lots of luck in ur journey of ttc
^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^
Emilyxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Weejoe,

Welcome to FF!  So pleased you have deiced to join us.

If there is anything you need, please ask.

Laine x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts