Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone ,I am new here and am struggling to speak to anyone,not that i'm shy,but am rather clueless when it comes to computers,Me and my dh are involved with care at bolton and manchester,We have been today,I have 6 folicles at our 2nd scan,please can anyone tell us how big these should be before ec thank's sharon and dh.

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hiya sharon & dh

sorry i can't help with folicle sizes but i'm sure some one on here will be able to, i just wanted to welcome you to ff and wish you loads of luck for your tx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

pam xx

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Blue-eyes   ^hello^

Welcome to FF!  You will find lots of support, advice and friendship on here   ^gossip^  - its a wonderful site!!!   :)

From memory I think the follicles have to be approx 1.8mm 2.0mm (2cm) each before EC.

Wishing you and your DP oodles of luck and baby-dust and hoping this cycle is successful    ^goodluck^ ^reiki^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

lots of love
Churchill :-*
xxxx

·
Registered
179 Posts
Blue-eyes!

Good luck with the follies! I've got my scan tomorrow to see how big ine are so will let you know!

Hope you are ok?

Debs  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
426 Posts
hi im at care at nottingham,when i had my scan to see how many follies i had, the lady who scanned me said they like them to be around 18mm
  hope this is some help to you and good luck xxlisa xx :)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
^hello^ Sharon

Welcome to FF and good luck with the IVF.  We shall be starting our first cycle in a month or two so it will be good to read your posts and see how your doing.

Take Care love Shaz xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.