Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, second time on this site so still finding my way around. I have been married for 3 years and TTC for that time, after six rounds of clomid I am now on second round of ovulation induction, injections only with scans every two or three days, this time there was two folicles of a fairly good size, one 18 the other 15, then given another injection to start ovulation, so basically it's just a waiting game. This site is great, there actually is other people out there going through what I am and they are so honest and supportive!  :)

Thanks

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hello Chis

Just wanted to say welcome back and good luck with tx ^fairydust^

Yodax

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Hello,

Welcome to the site... I am pretty new myself but was so pleased when I found it as I kinda thought I was in a minority till then...

Good luck with all of the treatment, I was going to start on Clomid a while ago but then we had a routine sperm analysis prior to it and the game changed completely and we start ICSI in May (coming round very quickly)

Tikki. xx  :) :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Tikki

I know what you mean about being in a minority, not a lot of help out there really especially when you live in a rural area like me.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I'm in the city but can feel equally as isolated....

Don't know about you but I prefer not to discuss my situation with everyone that I know so have limited it to 2 of my closest friends who have been having a rough time of it fertility wise in the past year........

There are  so many of us out there though, its amazing.....

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know what you mean about talking to people, they try their best but trying to explain things especially when they don't understand fully, only if they have experience something similar in the past. 

Is there anyone from the North Northumberland, Scottish Borders area going through the same?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi Chris!
Replied to you on the other thread re diet! Good luck!
Debs x ^reiki^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.