Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've finally joined after being a 'guest' for ages. The one thing that comes across on this site is that everyone is so supportive to one another- this is fantastic. I just can't believe there are so many of us out there
ttc 12 years, 1 ds-6 (1st month on clomid),unexplained infertlity, 11 cycles of clomid bfn, 2 icsi cycles bfn & 1 on the go
I am 2 wks into my 3rd icsi cycle and I have just found out I haven't down regged enough & now have been prescribed Provera, if anyone has experience of this please let me know.
Look forward to chatting to members
Thanks

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hi Pauline

Welcome to FF, you will find lots of love and support from us.
Good luck with your cycle.
Take care
Shaz xxx  ;D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
^daisy^

Hi Pauline,
I always took longer than two weeks to down reg,and had to take provera,and a drug to make me ovulate !!!
then carried on d/regging.
I wish you all the luck for this tx,
love bops,xx
^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi Shaz & Mmmbop
thank for getting back to me, and amking me feel welcome.Its good to hear that longer than 2 weeks is not unusual, my previous 2 cycles were very straight forward except for the et not taking place on no1.
I am just waiting for an af to appear to carry on.
Pauline :)

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Hi Pauline,

Welcome to FF  :)

Iv'e not down reg'd enough on two of my cycles.  I felt really upset when this happened but it did sort itself out (the 2nd time I had provera) and I continued with tx fine.

Wishing you lots of luck and sending you loads of  ^fairydust^

Love

Debs xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.