Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
        I am 24 and new to all this!!
My GP said i had PCOS when i was 16 years old after losts of tests, i have been ttc for about 3 years with no joy. Recently been put on clomid 1st cycle failed but will keep going.
This week has been hard as my boyfriend brothers girlfriend has given birth to a beautyful baby girl. I was looking for more support and i found this website i was so pleased.

Is It "normal" to feel Jealous, joy, and sadness and guilt in reference to the new baby?
I would like to hear your views and share experences.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hi Summer Bean

Welcome to FF.   ^wave^

My SIL had a little girl last October and yes it is 'normal' to feel all the things you have felt.  I have found it so hard to deal with and Christmas was really bad, so bad that I have not seen her since.  My DH is finding it very hard as well, bless him as he is right in the middle of things.
Not a very nice place to be in at the moment  :'( :'(

I hope you can deal with your feeling a little better than I have.  :(
Take care
Shaz xxx

·
Registered
911 Posts
hi summer bean

Welcome to ff your feelings are totally normal i am 24 as well  ive suffered 2 eptopics but im lucky in ways as i have a 6yr old son from a previous relationship  but i have no tubes now my partners sister is pregnant too and everytime we go round thats all i hear about cant deal with it sometimes though

Kerry xxx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi summerbean

WELCOME TO FF

What you describe is perfectly normal and im sure we have all felt like that at some point , Please feel free to come join us on the other boards
^goodluck^ with the clomid and masses of ^fairydust^ coming your way

love
suzie aka olive xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.