Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hi to everyody.  New at all this but after reading all the posts so far, I think ur a friendly bunch and there's nothing to be scared of!!!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
:) :) hi there.i joined monday and found this site great.you should go into the live chat room sometime when everyone gets in,its great.they have helped me get through these last few days.come and join us sometime. ^hello^ ^afro^

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
just wanted to welcome you to FF

^hello^

take care x

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to FF!!!

You will find so much support on this site.

I note you will be having ICSI. If you would like to join us on the Male Factor ICSI Part 18 thread, you would be more than welcome.

Natalie x x

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hi LH1 ,
I just wanted to say  ^hello^ & welcome to FF , theres nothing to be nervous about  ;D the peeps on here have helped me through some real tough times , there great ! , and theres some excellent information on here too .
j x

·
Registered
7 Posts
me to nervous im also a virgin to this ;D ;D ;D but the site looks great and i feel soooo much better

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi
welcome to FF, first step to feeling a whole lot better about treatment.  This place is my lifeline, I'm sure it'll be yours soon too.

best of luck,
Claire xx

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Hello, welcome to FF, what a great place this is :)  Whatever is going on for you, there is amazing suport right here !

wishing you lots of luck

Wendyxx ^fairydust^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.