Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Thought I'd join, hope you don't mind.  ::) I feel like I'm butting in at the last minute.
I test on Monday. This is our 2nd go. (Last time we were to test on day 12, day 11 our world fell appart.)  I'm in a complete tiz. Spent yesterday :'( :'(  for no reason. But hey who needs one.
Don't know how I'll cope with the next few days though. But I know my DH is my rock.
I do feel different this time. possitive in a nervous, impatient, strangley calm way. With the  spooks thrown in.  ???

Funny how a rant can make you feel better, however small.
Thanks for being.........there.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi skyred,

I'm right there with you. I also test on Monday and have that little secret positive calm butterflyish feeling. Sending ^sticky vibes^ and  ^fairydust^ and ^reiki^ for you.

Roo

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hi havent got as far as 2 ww yet, but wanted to wish you lots of luck....
sending you both lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ with a sprinkling of  ^fairydust^

love Als xx
(fingers crossed)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
^fairydust^

Love YodaXX

^Bubble Gum^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good to see you skyred !!!!!

Very best of luck...... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi Skyred,

Welcome to FF, I'm sure you will find loads of support here! Rant away!!  ;D

I am also testing on the 10th, and have managed to stay pretty positive up to now -  :eek:

But test day is creeping ever closer, and I'm starting to get nervous. Part of me doesn't want to know, in case it's a BFN! (this is my 3rd attempt)

Anyway, here's wishing you loads of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

ladyblue
    x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.