Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone this is my first time in a chatroom of any sort so I'm probably doing everything wrong.  To launch into my background I am 41 DH is 37 we have had 3 failed IVF attempts and are now looking to go to Spain for ED.  Problem is it all seems so complicated and intimadating and it seems neither of NI 2 clinics want to/can give any assistance.  Is there anyone out there from Northern Ireland who has been to Ceram and can give me any advice cos really I'm at the end of my tether.

Thankyou (hopefully!!)

·
Registered
11,791 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Mattie, welcome to Fertility Friends. :)

Sorry you have suffered some failed cycles. ^hugme^
Do check out the links Scooby has provided there as am sure you will get loads of supprt from them. I will also leave you with a few more links you might want to check out while you are on FF:

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

Donor sperm/eggs ~ CLICK HERE

TTC over 40 ~ CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. You will fnd a thread, usually with a funny/inspiring name for this year's buddies. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment.

Cycle buddies ~ CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area:

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Wishing you lots of luck! ^reiki^

C~x

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi Mattie,

Welcome to Fertility Friends, this site is fantastic for support, information and friendship  ^hugme^

Good luck on your journey

Nikki xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Mattie and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support.

Sorry to hear of your troubles with trying for a baby and the failed IVF attempts. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck for having ED and that it brings a positive result.

Kate xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts