Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I started my buserelin on the 6th September...so Ive been on it a week now...I thought there would be side effects but there arent any yet...guess thats gonna be the Menopur's job.  How do you stop yourself from feeling stressed..I feel stressed a lot and am worried that it may affect my chances>>anyone got any tips???

·
Registered
85 Posts
hi i also felt very stressed, i start my tx tomorrow, try your very best not to worry about it, remember you are not alone, post a message if you feel anxious or stressed cause the girls on this site are wonderfull with advice or support, i have tried massage and reflexology and tried these relaxation tapes which i felt helped a lot, also exercise can help, i do yoga and go for the odd run, try to relax as much as you can even a nice hot bath or time to yourself doing something that you feel helps you to relax (time to yourself ) if you can, if you need to talk give me a post as i have been through a lot of worry regarding my tx  take care and positive thoughts always  jay xxx  :)

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Hi Mariposa,

I started sniffing (Seneral for me) a few days after you on the 9th and i'm also worrying that I've had no side effects - keep thinking that it's not working.  And, like you, I'm also worrying about trying to stay calm throughout this... I think i'm quite a stressy person even though i'm trying not to be.  I've even tried to take up knitting as I saw somebody else suggested it.. not sure if it's gonna work though as i'm useless at it so stress about dropping stitches  ;D 
Wish you all the best with your treatment - let me know if you get any good tips!

·
Registered
85 Posts
hi petlamb, i tried knitting also but was only finishing long thin barbie sized scarfs  :-  i tried cross stitch , it helped me to stop smoking and took my mind off my tx  jay x

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Hi Lotus,

Ha ha, I know about those long thin scarves!  Cross stitch is a good idea - maybe i'll give that a go instead... thought about crochet too but it looks a bit complicated..

Thanks for the tip,
petlamb x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts