Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi nice to meet you all
We been ttc for about 3 years however we knew that it would be difficult to get pregnant naturally as my dp has retrograde. We went to the hospital 2 weeks ago and now I am in the process of going through all the test dreading the HSG...  ^scared^ So far my dp doesn't have to do any  test because there is no  ^sperm^ to test. Hopefully there is a possibility to retrieve  ^sperm^ from my dp and fingers crossed that all me test are going to be fine..

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
just wanted to say WELCOME TO FF

^hello^
Good luck for your tests
Hope things go well for you

If you fancy a natter please come join us on chitter chatters

love
suzie aka olive xx

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
The HSG is not as bad as you would expect no worse than a smear really. And the staff make you feel safe.  You will be in good hands had mine in November 1 tube partially blocked other ok go for a follow up appointment re this March 8th.

Good Luck  ^daisy^ ^rainbow^ ^daisy^

Starting IVF some time soon - hopefully xx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Mindy_00  ^wave^
Just wanted to welcome you to ff, I hope all your tests go well for you both, there is always someone here who can help you through any tough times, I look forward to chatting with you in the future
^goodluck^
Dydie

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi! Welcome to FF.  :)

Hope all your tests go well and everything works out for you both.

Regards.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the nice replies!! Good to know there are people to talk to!
Booking my hsg is going to be a bit difficult as they only do it on Monday and Tuesdays and as my period start on a Monday evening and is for 7 days I can't really make a appointment. Have to wait and hope my next period is 27 days instead of 28..

Thanks!! ^Exercise!2^ ^jumpin^ ^clapping^
(sorry can't help myself I luv all these smileys)

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya and welcome to Fertility friends

Wishing you lots of luck upon your journey to motherhood

Hope that the tests go well for you

As Olive has said why not pop over and join us on chitter chatters for a natter and gossip!!

Lots of luck

Emilyxx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi mind
        Hope all your tests go well im sure everything will be ok
                                    good luck
                                  baby wisper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.