Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)
Hi I am currently on day 6 after ET, this was ICSI and my first attempt. I did have Induction of ovulation in April which was pretty much the same but I did not have EC or ET. Has any one got any tips for this anxious time???? DH has been fab but I am wanting to do stuff now as he is sooooooooo untidy!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Katy
I'm too on day 6 of the dreaded 2ww! It's also my 1st attempt at icsi. It's hard not to do you're normal every day things (although thats what they tell you to do)!! but I'm also finding it very frustrating not being able to do housework as my DH is also v untidy!-aren't they all?!
I have done little bits but nothing as strenuous as hoovering or mowing the lawn-which is in desperate need i might add! but just try to remain positive and use the time to relax and put your feet up!
Also remember that you are not alone. ^Cuddle^
Jen xxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:)

Thanks Jen and Lizzy, this site is certainly the best for making people realise we are not on our own.  :)

Good tip about the cleaner Lizzy, but best leave it for today it's Dh's birthday bless him.  ::)

I just don't know what to expect and think that is the worst thing, trying to be positive and finding being off work is helping as people are not constantly asking if i am OK.

Sending lots of positive vibes to everybody
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love Katy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.