Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
My name is Marsha, DH and I have been ttc 2nd child for 2yrs, Been under Dr Anugh for last 6 months. Went on clomid  in Oct 04. Clomid worked 1st time, but we were told not to conceive as i had two cycst. had them removed in Jan 05, also was told i had endometreoisis. So i started again with clomid in feb, found out by scan i had developed another cycst, was told to carry on with treatment, begenning of march was told another cycst had grown. So then that month I was given an injection to release my eggs. So we held our breath for 2 long weeks...............
NOTHING happened again this month. I know i have alittle angel that was sent to us on 23rd Feb 2001. we all would like another miracle to happen, is there any one else out there feeling the same.............. Thanks Marshamouse :(

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Hi Marsha,

Welcome to FF.

Just to let you know, you most certainly are not alone in your wish to have further children/miracles.

There are many of us on here, that thought before we had treatment, 'Please God, let us have just one baby - for that we will be eternally grateful'.  Well we are eternally grateful, but unfortunately have no control over our maternal feelings and our desire for further children, nobody could have pre-warned us that we would still yearn for more, just as much, if not more than we yearned for our first.

I used to feel guilty for having such feelings, thinking of all of my buddies on here that haven't yet even got what I have.  But I still long for them to have success at the same time as longing for a second child for myself.

If we didn't have infertility probs, then no one would question our desire to have more than one child, no one would think us greedy, so why should we be any different - if anything our feelings are probably much deeper.

I really wish you all the best in your quest to have another child, a sibling for your other child.

Love,

Sue xxx

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got ur message, lots of tear :'( just to find a person to understand. Thank Q thankQ....
           Marshamouse........

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Marsha, Just thought Id say Hi and welcome to this site. Its nice to meet someone who has a 'baby' conceived with on clomid! Like you I fell with my little girl quickly on 2nd cycle of clomid. I still cant beleive I could be so lucky. I know exactly how you feel about wanting another. If anything the feeling feels more intense now ive got one babe.  And also feel guilty for wanting one more. weve be trying again for about a year now, and unfortunatly clomid didnt work for us this time. Im not sure why im not 'oving' this time around and the drs dont seem to know either! so im doing iui with injections on nhs (thankfully). Got 3 gos. Are you 'oving' ok on the clomid this time around and what dose are you on?? Just want to wish you all the luck in the world.  Keep your chin up and remember miracles can happen. weve done it once so hopefully we can do it again!  ;)  luv Holly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.