Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

i am new to FF and was just having a look at some of your introductions.  i was beginning to think that there is no one else who seems to understand the emotions and upset caused by all this.

I have polycystic ovaries and am in my second course of ovarian stimulation injections.  I was a really disappointed and upset when the first course didn't work but i think I just need to realise that it will take a bit of time.  Is it me or does it seem that everyone else in the world is pregnant?

I have a really supportive husband who tries his best to make me feel better when the bad days hit.  I don't know what i would do without him really! 

I am glad I have found a place that seems to be friendly enough so that i can share my feelings with people who know exactly what I am going through! 

Well, have gave enough of my story so far .... hopefully things will look up for us all!

Rachel
x

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
:)hi there weeme and welcome to ff.we are a good bunch really andd you will get lots of support on here.there alot of others with same prob as you and so you wont be alone.i however dont have the same probs but wanted to reply and give you a nice warm welcome.hope you can make it into chat soetime where you will make some lovely friends as i have since i joined in feb this year.dont know what i would of done without them,but you will find that out for yourself and know what i mean.well here is to you become an ff addict like the rest of us hun.lol.goodluck on your journey.xx ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Hi Weeme-it's a bit overwhelming when you find you can't get pg natuarlly-I was recommended by another board to look at this one for answers to a post re going abroad for treatment and have never been back, there is such a lot of information here and so many postings to browse through; when you see something you have thought about or feel interested in, it is a relief to see that others feel the same way- all of us are going through different treatments, I have no idea what half of the people are on about or how they go on but I do know one thing-I thought I was alone too-going crazy in my head about getting pg, the emotions of going through all the treatments (drugs etc) but also telling (or urging)myself that I would get pregnant and convincing myself that I was, one day late of my AF would send me running to the chemists for a pregnancy test-but enough about me

There us a link on the main category to tell you of all the abbeviations are about-it took me awhile to work out what everyone was talking about until someone answered, its very friendly and honest here

Larkles
x ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,030 Posts

Im sorry to hear that you feel so down, we all have our good and bad days, the great thing about FF is, we all understand where you are coming from and what you are feeling...

I hope the 2nd course works and you will soon be posting good news!

Natsxx

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi weeme would like to welcome u new to all this to ive had 1 eptopic nat pg so tube removed other damaged so told my only hope ivf so here i am found difficult to cope with to have some down days just had 3 babies in family last couple of months happy for them keep wishing it was me maybe 1 day start 1 ivf tx soon on 21 day pill at moment waiting for day 17 to start injections not looking forward to that anyway enough ranting like to say good luck in your journey

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi Rachel,

A warm welcome to FF, the girls here are all so friendly and supportive.

So sorry that you are feeling a bit down at the mo  ^Cuddle^.

You might be interested in a book I've read recently about infertility - The Baby Trail, I cant remember who the author was though, it's a fictional book.  When I read it, it felt really weird it was like the author was reading my mind! ^idiot^

All the best with your treatment

Sending you lots of  ^fairydust^

Amanda (Janey02)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.