Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see from my signature I have a colourful fertility past :mad:......and thought I would NEVER get pregnant. I had never seen a positive tests in all my life and then a natural miracle happened....my Dr seems to think that the removal of a uterine polyp is the key! I found it hard to accept that i was PG and drive myself and Dh insane with worries even when i had seen a heartbeat @ 6 weeks! I had had brown and pink mucus on a weekly basis from 4 weeks. I saw the hearbeat again @ 7 weeks but the embryo had only grown fron 3.3mm to 5 mm. I went back a week later and the embryo had grown to 7mm and was much clearer...but no heartbeat! Our world fell apart :'( :'(.

That was 5 days ago....Now my baby lies dead inside me and i wait to miscarry....i am scared of a natural miscarriage and scared of a D&C ....but most of all SCARED I WILL NEVER ACHIEVE OUR DREAM.

Please help!

Thanks

Kandy

·
Registered
521 Posts
Oh Kandy

So sorry to read of your impending miscarriage. I have been there myself and it is the most devastating feeling. It must be particularly hard for you though as you saw a heartbeat.

I know this probably won't help you right now, but it is a great sign that you became pg naturally and hopefully now the polyp has been removed there is every chance it will happen again...so please try to stay positive, even though it feels like the end of the world at the moment.

Make sure you take plenty of time to grieve for the little baby lost before you move on.

I hope and pray you will achieve your dream one day...

Love Molly

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
:'( oh Kandy i really feel for you,

what more can any of us say, those of us that have shared in the miricle of a natural pregnacy after years of bfn's  to have it taken away is almost as bad as it gets, we really do understand how your feeling right now,
try not to be too scared, i m/c at 13 weeks without the need for a d&c just a scan to check afterwards.
it was just like a really bad period, i have never forgotton the moment and neither will you,
sending you a big cyber hug  ^Cuddle^
Dizzi
XX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.