Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I'm new here, my husband and i have recently found out that we have to have ICSI, we're planning on starting our first treatment next month (November). I am so scared,  ^eyes^

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hello Felineangel ,
Firstly welcome to the site hunni ^hugme^ . I remember when i first sound out we would need 'assisted conception' i too was scared - along with a whole host of other emotions !! I was lucky enough to find this site soon after we found we had problems , and it has truely been a godsend !! I'm sure you will find everyone on here very supportive and theres loads of information on here about all sorts of treatments .
Have you found the ICSI board ? http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=31.0
This is a board just for ICSI , so you'll find lots of other people there who will know just what you are going through .
Wishing you loads of luck for your treatment ,
^fairydust^
Freespirit x

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Hello there hunny

Welcome to Fertility Friends

You will get tons of support on here and as Freespirit has said

there is a board for people going through or about to go through ICSI.

Good luck with your upcoming treatment

Love Charley xxx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
& Welcome Felineangel,

Just thought i'd say hi again, was just in chat when you were, my name in chat is Emmatt (sorry to be confusing).

Like the girls have said already, you are in the right place for making friends, great support etc......

Just going through ICSI at the moment so if i can help out in any way just give us a shout hun and i will be pleased to help :).

Good luck with everything
Love Sarah

xx

^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
141 Posts
^hello^

It is scary but defiantly worth it!!

We r currently going through 1st cycle of ISCI - very exciting - also scary - but luckily this site is incredibly supportive and u will meet some great friends!!

Goodluck with the start of your treatment in November!!

Sending u lots and lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Good to hear from you. Don't feel scared, you will be fine. I've just started on my first course of ICSI, we were referred last December, so i can fully understand your reservations. By the time it get round to you turn you will have had enough time to come to terms with everything. Try to find out as much info as you can, this site is great for the support, and it proves you are not alone!!
Take care and good luck with everuything, Love Linz xxx 

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.