Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am new to the FF Board.  I am also on Care as Lu and have followed a link here.

This board looks really complicated, but I can see there is loads more info.  :)

Anyway, have had 4 IVFs (3 with ICSI) got pg on 3rd attempt, but was ectopic!  Am about to embark on first FET, so that board looks interesting.  Most probs are in my direction (immune + egg quality) as DH  ^sperm^ ^sperm^ ^sperm^ are good most of the time! 

Anyone else also on Care & under what name if different?  Feeling like a new girl at school over here!!!

Lu
x

·
Registered
911 Posts
hi lu im on the care site aswell although i use this more my name on there is kerry2430 post mainly on the egg share board on the care site though

anyways welcome to ff

Kerry xxx :)

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Hi Lu,

Welcome to FF  :)

The board can look complicated at first - but you will find your way round quickly - if you need any help though - just shout  :)

Wishing you the very best of luck with your fet  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love

Debs xxx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lilly, Kerry & Debs

Thanks for the welcome.  Hope to be chatting again with you soon.

I will venture off onto the boards  ^wave^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ 

Lu
x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Lu

Just wanted to wish you a warm welcome to fertility friends

The site is a great support and am sure once u have begun to find ur way around the site u will see that

^goodluck^ with ur upcoming FET

If u need any help with anything feel free to give one of us a shout

Best wishes
Emilyxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.