Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Have joined the site in the last 24 hours and already have got so much from it.
A brief intro to me and mine.

DH failed vasect revers, but have 4 year old dd following 1st attempt of PESA, ICSI & IVF.  Froze remaining 5 embryos.

On 1 Aug had embryo x2 (frozen) transfer and am now in the 2ww process - test to be done on 15 Aug.

Came to the site last night after extreme af like cramps (and unit closed) to find news of others in same situation.

Becoming a bit twitchy, trying to stay on the level but it just overwhelms you sometimes.

Thank you already to those of you who have helped me - gb, babysmile.

Love and light

Flamingo

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hello Flamenco.

Welcome to FF.  This site is amazing, it offers such a life line, what ever stage of treatment you are at.

Good luck with your FET - the 2WW is awful isn't it.  I am on day 11 today and swing from feeling v positive that it has worked, to in the depths of despair convinced that it hasn't.  It is best to try and stay positive and ignore the symptoms you are getting.  It is never far from you mind but you just have to try and stay that way, mainly to hang on to your sanity  ;D ;D

I hope you get a BFP and the addition to your family that you are longing for.

Chat soon.

Tracy

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Just wanted to say hi, Flamingo and welcome to the 2w-waiters.  I'm testing 13 August so just before you.  I've also been having some cramps - seems to be quite common from these pages and it also seems that some people having cramps go on to have BFPs.  It's so hard not to be obsessive about it though, isn't it?
Anyway, very best of luck to you and your frosties
x
Alvie

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Lizzy

Thanks for your note and for adding me to list.

It seems from reading and listening that all centres have such different ways and views on treatment.

15 Aug seems like a lifetime away but I started my treatment on 19 June (the day my nan died, how odd) and it has flown by so here's hoping!

Thanks again.

Flamingo
^daisy^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.